10 Hikes And Sights Outside Las Vegas
By Andrew Belonsky
Back near Las Vegas proper, locals favor Lovell Canyon Trail near Rainbow Mountain for afternoon excursions.
Clocking in at about 5.5 miles, this easy-to-moderate hike may be just the thing you need to clear your head after last night's romp. Again, we can't stress enough how extraordinarily beautiful it is outside of town, and this trail is one of the most convenient ways to experience it.
Don't blow your chance!
- Dustin Lance Black Hits Back at Alma Mater For Shaming Him
- 20 Power Couples You Should Know
- The 8th Annual Power 50
- 10 Queer Social Media Stars Ruling the Internet
- Watch the Latest Trailer for HBO's Adaptation of 'The Normal Heart'
- The Straight Gay World of MSNBC anchor & politics wonk Steve Kornacki