10 Hikes And Sights Outside Las Vegas
By Andrew Belonsky
Back near Las Vegas proper, locals favor Lovell Canyon Trail near Rainbow Mountain for afternoon excursions.
Clocking in at about 5.5 miles, this easy-to-moderate hike may be just the thing you need to clear your head after last night's romp. Again, we can't stress enough how extraordinarily beautiful it is outside of town, and this trail is one of the most convenient ways to experience it.
Don't blow your chance!
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- Bianchi, Winterson Books Named Lambda Literary Award Finalists
- Spectrum: 14 Queer Models
- Exclusive: Behind the Scenes Footage of 2(X)IST’s Spring/Summer 2014 Collection
- Martha Stewart’s Sex Tips Are As Good Her Baking Tips
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film