10 Trails, Bikes And Beaches Off Miami's Party Circuit
By Andrew Belonsky
A quick car ride south of Miami you'll come across the verdant Fairchild Botanical Gardens.
First opened in 1938, this pay-to-play attraction is worth the price of admission: an astounding aboretum homes 700 species of tropical flowering trees, more than 4,000 exotic palms are spread out throughout the property and thousands of butterflies flutter through their own conservatory.
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- Spectrum: 14 Queer Models
- Looking Sneak Peek: The Finale
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Bianchi, Winterson Books Named Lambda Literary Award Finalists
- Exclusive: Behind the Scenes Footage of 2(X)IST’s Spring/Summer 2014 Collection