10 Trails, Bikes And Beaches Off Miami's Party Circuit
By Andrew Belonsky
A quick car ride south of Miami you'll come across the verdant Fairchild Botanical Gardens.
First opened in 1938, this pay-to-play attraction is worth the price of admission: an astounding aboretum homes 700 species of tropical flowering trees, more than 4,000 exotic palms are spread out throughout the property and thousands of butterflies flutter through their own conservatory.
- Dustin Lance Black Hits Back at Alma Mater For Shaming Him
- 10 Transgender People Shattering Entertainment's Glass Ceiling
- 20 Power Couples You Should Know
- 10 Queer Social Media Stars Ruling the Internet
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- The Straight Gay World of MSNBC anchor & politics wonk Steve Kornacki