The Gayest Robots
By Out.com Editors
The original Cylons, Battlestar Galactica (1978)
What’s not gay about Battlestar Galactica in its original '80s incarnation? The super-chromed Cylons, spangled lighting effects, and Vocoder voices are totally gay disco heaven.
- Go Behind The Scenes Of Neil Patrick Harris's Glitter-Filled Photo Shoot
- Neil Patrick Harris: His Metamorphosis From Doogie to Barney to Hedwig
- Neil Patrick Harris: Glitter & Glam
- 10 Things We Learned from Neil Patrick Harris
- Anne Rice Brings Back Lestat For New Novel
- 2014 CFDA Awards: And The Nominees Are...