The Gayest Robots
By Out.com Editors
The original Cylons, Battlestar Galactica (1978)
What’s not gay about Battlestar Galactica in its original '80s incarnation? The super-chromed Cylons, spangled lighting effects, and Vocoder voices are totally gay disco heaven.
- The pill Truvada can prevent HIV: So why are so few gay men taking it?
- EastSiders Web Series Lands A Satellite Award Nomination
- Croatia Proves Why It Has The Hottest Men's Water Polo Team
- Josh Hutcherson says: best thing for his 'Hunger Games' character might be a threesome
- Good Morning, Juan Betancourt!
- What Are Nathan Lane & Patti LuPone Really Like? Here's the Broadway Gossip!