Not Without a Fight: Heath Jones & Sean Adnitt
By Out.com Editors
Photography by Alex Wallace
Heath: We met while I was in a long-term relationship and, when it came to an end, we met again. Initially, Sean and I just had cuddle dates -- no sex, just snuggling -- and they were sometimes successful and sometimes not so much, which was fine as well. Sean’s been very determined that we should succeed, for which I’m eternally grateful. I know this is the right thing for me; his determination has seen us through, and now I understand the quality of the love that exists between us. He breathed life into a part of me that had died.
Sean: I basically tracked him down so we could get together. Every time I’d see him, he was so nice. And on top of it, he’s hot as hell. I was always a little bit of a commitment-phobe, so a couple of months in, I got a talking-to about, What do I want to do? I realized that I didn’t want to see my life without him. Now we’re hoping that gay marriage is legalized in New Zealand.
Spartacus: War of the Damned premieres January 25 on STARZ
- Tom Daley Confirms It Was 'Love at First Sight' With Dustin Lance Black
- James Franco Teases "50 Shades of Batman and Robin"
- GIF Wall: Model Marc Buckner Charms The Camera
- Olympic Diver Tom Daley Comes Out
- Listen to 'The Sound Of Music Live' Soundtrack
- Sam Champion Receives Emotional Good Morning America Send-Off