Best-Dressed Man of the Week: Patrick McDonald
By Michael Cook
Patrick McDonald at the Duckie Brown fashion show (Chelsea Lauren/Getty)
Patrick McDonald, the formidable New York dandy, is always a treat to see. Fabulously fun outfits are kind of his thing, and I personally love the look he wore recently at Duckie Brown's show at New York Fashion Week.
The great part of this is that there isn't really anything outrageous in his ensemble, it's just what he has on and how he put it together that makes such a bold statement: Taking a basic grey pair of trousers and adding on serveral touches of color on top makes this outfit work.
I also love when the usual black-and-gray winter accessories are replaced with bright colors, like McDonald does here --green shoes and matching gloves, a bright blue overcoat, a blue and red patterned scarf. The orange tie also gives an unexpected brighter accent. Top it all off with a fun bowler hat, McDonald's signature, and you got yourself the look of the week!
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- Spectrum: 14 Queer Models
- Rebel With Applause: Nicola Formichetti Is Tackling His Biggest Fashion Challenge Yet
- Michael Musto
- Exclusive: Behind the Scenes Footage of 2(X)IST’s Spring/Summer 2014 Collection
- Gay Fashion - Hot Male Models, Gay Style & Trends