WATCH: Angel Haze's Surprise Performance at Philipp Plein Runway Show
By Stacy Lambe
On Sunday, Philipp Plein presented his "Noir Cowboy" Fall/Winter collection in Milan. However, the most surprising thing to appear on the runway was not the mechanical bull but a unannounced performance by Angel Haze. The rapper stepped out during the final moments of the show to perform "Werkin' Girls."
“I’ve been to shows in America, and they’re never production-wise anything like this,” Haze said following the show. It indeed was an experience. In addition to Haze and the mechanical bull, there were horses, simulated gun fights and tons of leather in Plein's version of the wild west.
Watch the full show and Haze's performance, which starts at 1:53.
- 20 Power Couples You Should Know
- 10 Queer Social Media Stars Ruling the Internet
- The 8th Annual Power 50
- Watch the New Trailer for Orange Is the New Black Season 2
- Throwback Thursday: Alan Cumming Exposes Himself on the Cover
- WATCH: Go Behind The Scenes Of Hedwig And The Angry Inch With NPH
- The 10 Most Influential Gay Fashion Bloggers