Model Watch: Marlon Teixeira For DSquared2
By Julien Sauvalle
With half of the country buried under the snow, a dose of tropical beauty is more than welcome. Introducing: the latest DSquared² campaign.
To promote their Spring 2014 collection, the Caten twins have recruited one of our favorite faces in fashion, Brazilian model Marlon Teixeira.
In keeping with their runway show in Milan last season ("James Dean crashed on a desert island"), the campaign features Teixeira stranded in the wilderness, looking vulnerable, yet incredibly sexy,
in printed DSquared² swimwear.
Scroll down to enjoy the full image:
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Bear Rapper Big Dipper: I Won’t Sleep With My Fans
- WATCH: The First Trailer For HBO's Adaptation Of 'The Normal Heart'
- Straight Actor Raúl Castillo Plays Richie on Looking: He Talks About the New HBO Series
- From Here On Out: The Music Remix
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower