Model Watch: Marlon Teixeira For DSquared2
By Julien Sauvalle
With half of the country buried under the snow, a dose of tropical beauty is more than welcome. Introducing: the latest DSquared² campaign.
To promote their Spring 2014 collection, the Caten twins have recruited one of our favorite faces in fashion, Brazilian model Marlon Teixeira.
In keeping with their runway show in Milan last season ("James Dean crashed on a desert island"), the campaign features Teixeira stranded in the wilderness, looking vulnerable, yet incredibly sexy,
in printed DSquared² swimwear.
Scroll down to enjoy the full image:
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Teen Wolf to Get Gayer With a New Out Athlete
- Bianchi, Winterson Books Named Lambda Literary Award Finalists
- How Monogamy Can Work For Two Men
- Out Exclusives - Gay People, Actors, Breaking News