Picture: Pascal Le Segretain/Getty
You know you've made it as a male model when you're the only guy walking with 89 women at a Chanel fashion show.
Marlon Teixeira had our pretty little hearts skip a beat when he appeared on Karl Lagerfeld's runway yesterday at Paris Fashion Week Spring/Summer 2014.
In a show inspired by art (and Bushwick hipsters?), the heartthrob played the part of the artist.
If you're not familiar with Marlon yet, we urge you to catch up with us.
1. He's from Brazil.
2. He's half Portugese, 1/4 native Indian, and 1/4 Japanese.
I mean, look at this face.
3. He's a skater and a surfer.
4. He loves going to the beach in jeans.
(See n.6, too)
5. He's 22 years old.
6. He's 6'2", which is tall enough to be a model, but short enough to date normal people.
7. He doesn't mind wearing lingerie on photo shoots.
Here he is with Stephanie Seymour in L'Officiel Homme Paris.
8. He has a tattoo on the thigh that reads "Claudia".
9. Claudia is his mother's name.
Let's take a closer look.
10. He loves kiwi juice.