Model Watch: 10 Things You Should Know About Marlon Teixeira
By Julien Sauvalle
Picture: Pascal Le Segretain/Getty
You know you've made it as a male model when you're the only guy walking with 89 women at a Chanel fashion show.
Marlon Teixeira had our pretty little hearts skip a beat when he appeared on Karl Lagerfeld's runway yesterday at Paris Fashion Week Spring/Summer 2014.
In a show inspired by art (and Bushwick hipsters?), the heartthrob played the part of the artist.
If you're not familiar with Marlon yet, we urge you to catch up with us.
1. He's from Brazil.
2. He's half Portugese, 1/4 native Indian, and 1/4 Japanese.
I mean, look at this face.
3. He's a skater and a surfer.
4. He loves going to the beach in jeans.
(See n.6, too)
5. He's 22 years old.
6. He's 6'2", which is tall enough to be a model, but short enough to date normal people.
7. He doesn't mind wearing lingerie on photo shoots.
Here he is with Stephanie Seymour in L'Officiel Homme Paris.
8. He has a tattoo on the thigh that reads "Claudia".
9. Claudia is his mother's name.
Let's take a closer look.
10. He loves kiwi juice.
- Croatia Proves Why It Has The Hottest Men's Water Polo Team
- The pill Truvada can prevent HIV: So why are so few gay men taking it?
- Lady Gaga Flashes Her Privates on the Cover of Candy Magazine (NSFW)
- The Knockout Game: CNN's Don Lemon gets frisky with a Black Belt Rabbi
- Olympic Diver Tom Daley Comes Out