Daily Crush: The ASOS Boys '14 Calendar
By Julien Sauvalle
The e-retailer ASOS launches its inaugural male model calendar in 2014, produced by the same team behind the casting, styling, and photography for the website.
If you're a regular ASOS shopper (should we say ASOS-addict, or is that just us?) some of the faces might seem familiar:
The calendar features some of the most popular male models at ASOS, including George Alsford (Mr February),
Alex Libby (Mr June), and Ollie Loudon (Mr August).
Let's not forget Harvey Newton-Haydon, who not only appears in sexy red Speedos as Mr July, but also graces the cover of the calendar with his perfect abs. Steamy!
The calendar retails for $15, and 100% of proceeds will be donated to the ASOS Foundation, an independent charitable trust which provides young people with life-changing opportunities, support, and inspiration through long-term partnerships with established charities.
Cute boys for a good cause? We say yes!
ASOS Boys '14 Calendar, $14.52. Available now at US.ASOS.com
- Neil Patrick Harris: His Metamorphosis From Doogie to Barney to Hedwig
- 15 Most Ridiculous Real Housewives Taglines Ever
- Actor Who Plays Hodor on Game of Thrones Comes Out in Understated Way
- Need To Know: Looking’s Lauren Weedman And How She Frightened Scott Bakula
- Neil Patrick Harris: Glitter & Glam
- Casting Net: MTV's Awkward Adds 2 New Gay Characters