WATCH: Tom Ford for Men Grooming Ad, Featuring Juan Betancourt
By Jesse Steinbach
Tom Ford shares his personal grooming regimen with the new Tom Ford for Men, a collection of multifunctional skincare products to be released in November.
This time, Betancourt dappers up in a Tom Ford tux, while the designer himself provides a confident voiceover: "It's quite simple: Take care of your skin, look closely at your face, use a few basic corrective techniques, and you will present your most handsome and impeccable self to the world."
All the while, Betancourt is busy body washing, cheek rubbing, and lip balming. Adopting a grooming routine has never looked so good!
The full line of products includes a skin revitalizer, a lip balm, a concealer, a face cleanser, eye treatment, a daily moisturizer, a bronzing gel, and a mud mask. You can already pre-order it at Neiman Marcus.
Now, here's a minute of bliss:
- The Straight Gay World of MSNBC anchor & politics wonk Steve Kornacki
- Dustin Lance Black Hits Back at Alma Mater For Shaming Him
- 10 Transgender People Shattering Entertainment's Glass Ceiling
- Must See: Mala Mala: A Puerto Rican Trans Documentary
- The 8th Annual Power 50
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film