WATCH: Tom Ford for Men Grooming Ad, Featuring Juan Betancourt
By Jesse Steinbach
Tom Ford shares his personal grooming regimen with the new Tom Ford for Men, a collection of multifunctional skincare products to be released in November.
This time, Betancourt dappers up in a Tom Ford tux, while the designer himself provides a confident voiceover: "It's quite simple: Take care of your skin, look closely at your face, use a few basic corrective techniques, and you will present your most handsome and impeccable self to the world."
All the while, Betancourt is busy body washing, cheek rubbing, and lip balming. Adopting a grooming routine has never looked so good!
The full line of products includes a skin revitalizer, a lip balm, a concealer, a face cleanser, eye treatment, a daily moisturizer, a bronzing gel, and a mud mask. You can already pre-order it at Neiman Marcus.
Now, here's a minute of bliss:
- Tom Daley Confirms It Was 'Love at First Sight' With Dustin Lance Black
- GIF Wall: Model Marc Buckner Charms The Camera
- The pill Truvada can prevent HIV: So why are so few gay men taking it?
- Listen to 'The Sound Of Music Live' Soundtrack
- Lady Gaga Flashes Her Privates on the Cover of Candy Magazine (NSFW)
- James Franco Teases "50 Shades of Batman and Robin"