WATCH: Formichetti's Reboot of Diesel Begins, With New Music By Azealia Banks
By Julien Sauvalle
Nicola Formichetti is cranking up the engine at Diesel. For his first project since taking the creative helm of the brand last April, Lady Gaga's stylist presents a new campaign geared towards the tumblr generation. Are you ready for #DIESELREBOOT?
There's no shortage of hashtags and rebloggable material here: To front his Fall/Winter ads, Formichetti recruited 18 creative types from the music, art, and fashion scene, including DJ Rob Rifo and the female "male model" Casey Legler.
A video was released in support of the print campaign to introduce Diesel's Jogg Jeans, which are made in a denim and jersey blend flexible enough to let you do the splits. Evidence? Check out these break dancers bust jawdropping moves on an exclusive edit of Azealia Banks's new single, "ATM Jam":
- Neil Patrick Harris: His Metamorphosis From Doogie to Barney to Hedwig
- 10 Things We Learned from Neil Patrick Harris
- Neil Patrick Harris: Glitter & Glam
- WATCH: The Frozen Honest Trailer Starring Adele Dazeem
- Casting Net: MTV's Awkward Adds 2 New Gay Characters
- Straight Actor Raúl Castillo Plays Richie on Looking: He Talks About the New HBO Series