Daily Crush: Louis Vuitton Travel Books
By Julien Sauvalle
Louis Vuitton Travel Book, $59 each, at Louis Vuitton stores and LouisVuitton.com
Crafty people, why not start your own vacation scrapbook this summer? Louis Vuitton has launched a series of four illustrated travel books -- New York, Paris, London, and Easter Island. Think of them as a luxury notebooks interspersed with inspiring watercolors by Chéri Samba (Paris), Daniel Arsham (Easter Island), Jean-Philippe Delhomme (New York), or Natsko Seki (London). Up to you to complete the blank pages with your own pictures, travel memorabilia, and globetrotter insights. Remember to grab one next time you go overseas, and let your creativity run free!
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About <i>Quantum Leap</i> & His Favori
- Bianchi, Winterson Books Named Lambda Literary Award Finalists
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Culture Wars: Why Is the St Patrick's Day Parade So Important to LGBT Activists?
- Teen Wolf to Get Gayer With a New Out Athlete
- Spectrum: 14 Queer Models