Model Watch: Sean O'Pry For Kenzo
By Julien Sauvalle
Seasons come and go, but they're never alike at Kenzo. After Jean-Paul Goude's symmetrical series, creative directors Humberto Leon and Carol Lim have commissioned the Italian magazine Toilet Paper (NSFW-warning!) to come up with a fantastic new visual universe in support of their oustanding "Jungle in the Sky" Fall collection.
Seeing super model Sean O'Pry reduced to ant size —with Japanese actress/Chanel muse Rinko Kikuchi—leaves us wishing we could also hold him in our hands and play with him a little bit.
The campaign marks the first ever collaboration between a fashion label and Toilet Paper, a picture-based magazine launched in 2010 by Maurizio Cattelan, Pierpaolo Ferrari, and Micol Talso. Its distinctive imagery has quickly earned the magazine cult status in the fashion industry and on social media platforms.
Check out Toilet Paper on facebook for more images from the campaign.
- Neil Patrick Harris: His Metamorphosis From Doogie to Barney to Hedwig
- 10 Things We Learned from Neil Patrick Harris
- Neil Patrick Harris: Glitter & Glam
- WATCH: The Frozen Honest Trailer Starring Adele Dazeem
- Straight Actor Raúl Castillo Plays Richie on Looking: He Talks About the New HBO Series
- Need To Know: Looking’s Lauren Weedman And How She Frightened Scott Bakula