By Julien Sauvalle
Just a week after the sensational "Jungle in the Sky" collection was unveiled in Florence, Carol Lim and Humerto Leon, the duo behind Opening Ceremony, continue their sweeping overhaul of the French label Kenzo with a new campaign shot by visionary photographer Jean-Paul Goude.
The new Spring/Summer campaign re-interprets last season's symmetric imagery, featuring Jester White and Ming Xi dangerously entwined in a X-position. The models sport bright leopard prints on an electric red backdrop, recalling the fiery "Jungle Jap" spirit of Kenzo Takada's designs in the '70s, which catapulted safari prints into mainstream streetwear.
Only 18 months after taking over the creative direction of Kenzo, Lim and Leon are putting back to the forefront a brand left dormant since its founder retired in 1999.
- WATCH: The First Trailer For HBO's Adaptation Of 'The Normal Heart'
- Need To Know: Looking’s Lauren Weedman And How She Frightened Scott Bakula
- Casting Net: MTV's Awkward Adds 2 New Gay Characters
- Quote of the Day: Brad Pitt's Musk Smells Better Than Your Cologne
- From Here On Out: The Music Remix
- Model Watch: Adonis Bosso & Juan Betancourt in 'Horizon'