Play 'Style Wars'
By Julien Sauvalle
Does Gucci trump Dior? And which is sexier: Calvin Klein or Armani? Those questions keeping you up at night will be settled once for all with Style Wars: A Trump Card Game, the perfect pastime for fashion addicts until the next Fashion Week.
Illustrated by British artist David Sparshott, Style Wars puts up the most iconic looks from our favorite menswear labels against each other according to their trendsetting potential, seduction factor, or vintage resell value. Play Raf Simons against Jean Paul Gaultier, or the Hermès tie versus Bass Weejuns loafers, and let the game spin out of control!
'Style Wars: A Trump Card Game' is available now from Laurence King Publishers; $9.95.
- Tom Daley Confirms It Was 'Love at First Sight' With Dustin Lance Black
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- The pill Truvada can prevent HIV: So why are so few gay men taking it?
- GIF Wall: Model Marc Buckner Charms The Camera
- 19th Annual Out100
- What Are Nathan Lane & Patti LuPone Really Like? Here's the Broadway Gossip!