Model Steven Chevrin: A New Adam
By Julien Sauvalle
We love designer clothes but when it comes to male models, we don't really mind which label they wear. In fact, we don't mind if they don't wear anything at all.
In a new film directed by Matteo Marostica, we get the best of both worlds: bare skin and expensive suits. The young French model Steven Chevrin embodies the "new Adam": blond and beautiful in his birthday suit, he longs for union with the divine spheres of fashion, namely Burberry Prorsum, Ermenegildo Zegna and Louis Vuitton.
In which outfit do you like him the most? Make your pick after watching the video here:
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- Straight Actor Raúl Castillo Plays Richie on Looking: He Talks About the New HBO Series
- The Before-and-After Pics of the Phony Duck Dynasty Clan
- Looking Sneak Peek: The Finale
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Exclusive: Behind the Scenes Footage of 2(X)IST’s Spring/Summer 2014 Collection