Model Steven Chevrin: A New Adam
By Julien Sauvalle
We love designer clothes but when it comes to male models, we don't really mind which label they wear. In fact, we don't mind if they don't wear anything at all.
In a new film directed by Matteo Marostica, we get the best of both worlds: bare skin and expensive suits. The young French model Steven Chevrin embodies the "new Adam": blond and beautiful in his birthday suit, he longs for union with the divine spheres of fashion, namely Burberry Prorsum, Ermenegildo Zegna and Louis Vuitton.
In which outfit do you like him the most? Make your pick after watching the video here:
- Neil Patrick Harris: His Metamorphosis From Doogie to Barney to Hedwig
- Anne Rice Brings Back Lestat For New Novel
- Go Behind The Scenes Of Neil Patrick Harris's Glitter-Filled Photo Shoot
- Neil Patrick Harris: Glitter & Glam
- Casting Net: Teen Wolf Adds Gay Lacrosse Player To Show's Locker Room
- 10 Things We Learned from Neil Patrick Harris