Gaga Releases New Promo Image for Perfume
By Alex Panisch
We cannot get enough of Lady Gaga’s promos for her new perfume, Fame. From her very Jonathan Swift inspired ad to a video that made us wish we paid more attention in French class, the marketing wing at the Haus of Gaga is clearly working overtime. Their latest offering, a very ”Alejandro” inspired photo shot by Steven Klein, doesn’t disappoint. It’s features what appears to be a trio of S&M Abercrombie models at some sort of Spanish Inquisition (nobody expects it); Gaga has her back turned to the whole affair, probably on her way to her next project. Gaga’s certainly been working overtime lately, having just wrapped shooting Machete Kills, in which she plays La Chameleón, all the while promoting her perfume and going on tour. Keep up the good work, Gaga!
- Beyoncé Liberated
- Tom Ford and Richard Buckley Forever
- EXCLUSIVE: Beyoncé Debuts Free Remixes of 'Blow' & 'XO'
- The Straight Gay World of MSNBC anchor & politics wonk Steve Kornacki
- Dustin Lance Black Hits Back at Alma Mater For Shaming Him
- Quote of the Day: Josh Hutcherson Describes His Sexuality
- Must See: Mala Mala: A Puerto Rican Trans Documentary