Video: Louis Vuitton Takes on Los Angeles
By Out.com Editors
Louis Vuitton may be most closely associated with its hometown, Paris, but the label has released a video that argues the virtues of Vuitton's worldliness. High-end luxury and subtle yet opulent design is hardly confined solely to Gallic environs. Los Angeles, home of glittering celebrities, red carpets, and swank Hollywood soirées, serves as a perfect backdrop to Vuitton's understated offerings. Check out this small cadre of brooding L.A. lost souls as they stylishly traverse the city—studio backlots, empty hotel rooms, Hockney-esque pools, and, of course, zooming down sprawling highways—all whilst sporting the classic brand's wares and accompanied by a smokey voiceover. LA + LV = BFF.
- WATCH: Oscar Isaac Performs Folk Version of Katy Perry's 'Roar'
- A Pope is Person of the Year: Edie Windsor is No. 3
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Daily Crush: The Heritage Sweater by L.L.Bean
- Meet the Queens of 'RuPaul's Drag Race' Season 6
- WATCH: Detox, Willam and Vicky Vox Sing Naughty Christmas Song