Slideshow: Ernest Alexander, Fall 2012
By Out.com Editors
Titled "Brave New World," Ernest Alexander's latest offering is a melting pot of various masculine paradigms throughout history. Alpine explorers, Beau Brummel-iean dandies, Edwardian formality, and New England Prep all converge to forge this collection. Readers probably already know of our love of the designer (featured center in the picture above) and his sturdy, virile accessories, so we're thrilled to see the him expand his vision to apparel and other accessories.
Check out a slideshow of the collection here.
- The pill Truvada can prevent HIV: So why are so few gay men taking it?
- EastSiders Web Series Lands A Satellite Award Nomination
- Open Letter: Greg Louganis Congratulates Tom Daley For Coming Out
- Gay Men's Chorus Performs Parody of Joe Boxer Christmas Ad
- Croatia Proves Why It Has The Hottest Men's Water Polo Team
- Good Morning, Juan Betancourt!