Slideshow: Ernest Alexander, Fall 2012
By Out.com Editors
Titled "Brave New World," Ernest Alexander's latest offering is a melting pot of various masculine paradigms throughout history. Alpine explorers, Beau Brummel-iean dandies, Edwardian formality, and New England Prep all converge to forge this collection. Readers probably already know of our love of the designer (featured center in the picture above) and his sturdy, virile accessories, so we're thrilled to see the him expand his vision to apparel and other accessories.
Check out a slideshow of the collection here.
- Dustin Lance Black Hits Back at Alma Mater For Shaming Him
- 20 Power Couples You Should Know
- The 10 Most Influential Gay Fashion Bloggers
- 10 Queer Social Media Stars Ruling the Internet
- Next Year in Kampala? America’s LGBT rights industry goes global
- The Straight Gay World of MSNBC anchor & politics wonk Steve Kornacki