Slideshow: Ernest Alexander, Fall 2012
By Out.com Editors
Titled "Brave New World," Ernest Alexander's latest offering is a melting pot of various masculine paradigms throughout history. Alpine explorers, Beau Brummel-iean dandies, Edwardian formality, and New England Prep all converge to forge this collection. Readers probably already know of our love of the designer (featured center in the picture above) and his sturdy, virile accessories, so we're thrilled to see the him expand his vision to apparel and other accessories.
Check out a slideshow of the collection here.
- Straight Actor Raúl Castillo Plays Richie on Looking: He Talks About the New HBO Series
- Model Watch: Adonis Bosso & Juan Betancourt in 'Horizon'
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- Spectrum: 14 Queer Models
- WATCH: The First Trailer For HBO's Adaptation Of 'The Normal Heart'
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film