By Out.com Editors
Birth date: March 28
Zodiac sign: Aries
Boxers, briefs, or commando? Boxer-briefs for sure -- got to have some support, but I can't mess with the banana hammock.
Crunchy peanut butter or creamy? Definitely creamy -- crunchy peanut butter is for people who can't make up their mind.
What is your dream job? I wouldn't mind being the CEO of a huge company. Once you're the boss hog, you don't even work anymore. You just fly around the world and occasionally get frustrated at people. I'm qualified right now.
Do you have an embarrassing moment from childhood? Plenty. I sharted pretty hard in the middle of a class presentation in like third grade. It was a disaster, one of those point of no return situations.
You can bring three albums to a deserted island, what are they? Forty Licks, Menos el Oso, and maybe a survival audio book or something. Definitely no reggae -- the irony would kill me.
What are the qualities you look for in a significant other? Sense of humor, trustworthiness, and a butt.
What is your biggest pet peeve? I guess people that smack their lips when they eat. Right now my roommate goes through like a barrel of saltwater taffy every night before he goes to sleep. I want to throw myself off an overpass after five minutes.
- Casting Net: MTV's Awkward Adds 2 New Gay Characters
- Need To Know: Looking’s Lauren Weedman And How She Frightened Scott Bakula
- WATCH: The First Trailer For HBO's Adaptation Of 'The Normal Heart'
- Straight Actor Raúl Castillo Plays Richie on Looking: He Talks About the New HBO Series
- Exclusive: Behind the Scenes Footage of 2(X)IST’s Spring/Summer 2014 Collection
- Quote of the Day: Brad Pitt's Musk Smells Better Than Your Cologne