The Office Style Guide
By Fabian Main
Layer? I Don’t Even Know Her
Summer seems like the worst time to throw on layer after layer of clothing, unless you’ve had Botox injections to inhibit your sweat glands. But layering smart is like not layering at all. Try a nice, light summer cardigan over a tank top, or a short-sleeve blazer over a T-shirt. And if you're in a playful mood, why not try extra-fine mesh? You can get away with wearing less by essentially wearing more. It’s like sartorial sleight of hand.
- WATCH: Billy Eichner and Amy Poehler Sing Carols With Strangers on the Street
- Guy-on-Guy Action
- Gay Icons: Kremlin to Receive Elton John, George Michael, Tom Daley Nesting Dolls
- Christmas Comes Early: Beyoncé Drops 'Visual Album' While You Were Sleeping
- The pill Truvada can prevent HIV: So why are so few gay men taking it?
- Damien Lewis vs. Ian McKellan