Margaret Cho in Tina Fey's New Show!
By Matthew Breen
Tina Fey has a couple of things cooking, but this one sounds like it'll be right up our alley.
Margaret Cho will play Laura Thibault, the president of Cabot College, a formerly all-women’s college colleges that has just gone co-ed, on the new as-yet-untitled show on Fox. And Cho's character is none to happy about going co-ed. The multicamera comedy (typically means shot like 30 Rock, with no live studio camera audience) will also feature out lesbian comic Fortune Feimster (Chelsea Lately).
You may remember that the openly queer Cho guest starred as North Korean dictator Kim Jong-Il and his son, Kim Jong-Un on 30 Rock, roles for which she was Emmy nominated. So this is a reunion of sorts, and we’re all squee! about it.
The show is executive produced by Tina Fey and 30 Rock writer Matt Hubbard who will also write this show.
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- Spectrum: 14 Queer Models
- Martha Stewart’s Sex Tips Are As Good Her Baking Tips
- Out's Best-Dressed Man of the Week: Jared Leto
- Bianchi, Winterson Books Named Lambda Literary Award Finalists
- Dustin Reeser & Spencer Stout Wedding