Catch MoCA's Bob Mizer & Tom of Finland Show
By Out.com Editors
In this MOCAtv interview, curator and artist Richard Hawkins discusses the "titillating and thrilling and sex-positive" exhibit of Bob Mizer and Tom of Finland works, the first American museum exhibition dedicated to two LA-based artists, that remains on view at Los Angeles's MoCA through Jan. 26.
If you didn't get a chance to see the exhibit or are unfamiliar with the artists, Bob Mizer is most well-known for his photographs of sexy male models in posing-straps photos that were featured in his magazine, Physique Pictorial.
Watch the MOCAtv clip below:
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- WATCH: The First Trailer For HBO's Adaptation Of 'The Normal Heart'
- Casting Net: MTV's Awkward Adds 2 New Gay Characters
- From Here On Out: The Music Remix
- Bear Rapper Big Dipper: I Won’t Sleep With My Fans
- Exclusive: Behind the Scenes Footage of 2(X)IST’s Spring/Summer 2014 Collection