Catch MoCA's Bob Mizer & Tom of Finland Show
By Out.com Editors
In this MOCAtv interview, curator and artist Richard Hawkins discusses the "titillating and thrilling and sex-positive" exhibit of Bob Mizer and Tom of Finland works, the first American museum exhibition dedicated to two LA-based artists, that remains on view at Los Angeles's MoCA through Jan. 26.
If you didn't get a chance to see the exhibit or are unfamiliar with the artists, Bob Mizer is most well-known for his photographs of sexy male models in posing-straps photos that were featured in his magazine, Physique Pictorial.
Watch the MOCAtv clip below:
- Dustin Lance Black Hits Back at Alma Mater For Shaming Him
- The Straight Gay World of MSNBC anchor & politics wonk Steve Kornacki
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Tom Ford and Richard Buckley Forever
- Must See: Mala Mala: A Puerto Rican Trans Documentary
- 10 Queer Social Media Stars Ruling the Internet