Dowton Abbey's Thomas Barrow Is Vers
By Alex Panisch
1. With the new season of Dowton Abbey airing stateside this January, the cast has been making the rounds on their press tour. They stopped at Bravo last night to appear on “What What Happens Live.” The whole show was a hoot, but Jezebel has the best bit. They’ve got a video of Rob James-Collier answering whether his character, Thomas the hot scheming footman, is a top or a bottom. He’s vers. Check out the video here.
2. In October “Homeland” star Damian Lewis called Ian McKellen "fruity.” McKellen’s response: piss off, I’m a legend. Well played Gandalf, well played.
3. So—breaking news here—1. It turns out Madonna was dating some dude and 2. They broke up. Who knew? But actually, I had no idea until just now.
4. S.O.B of the year, George Zimmerman, beat his domestic violence charge. So much for karma, maybe it'll be back in 2014.
5. Louisiana really needs to rethink its policies, because they're making the AIDS epidemic worse. It'd be shocking if it weren't so predictable.
6. Hey guess what. Trailer for the Dr. Who Christmas Special. Boom! You're welcome!