Your Knight in Shining Armor?
By Out.com Editors
As the founder of CEO of the company that produces Wet lube, Michael Trigg understands what a slippery business intimate moments can be. But when he decided to propose to his boyfriend Percy Shroff, who once called him his "knight in shining armor," he took the idea literally and dressed up in an uncomfortable costume—and even got down on one knee—in front of friends and family to ask for his hand in marriage.
Check out the outrageous proposal below:
- The Straight Gay World of MSNBC anchor & politics wonk Steve Kornacki
- Dustin Lance Black Hits Back at Alma Mater For Shaming Him
- 10 Transgender People Shattering Entertainment's Glass Ceiling
- 20 Power Couples You Should Know
- Calpernia Adams: Tranny Is a Dumb Word But Don't Ban It
- Must See: Mala Mala: A Puerto Rican Trans Documentary