Your Knight in Shining Armor?
By Out.com Editors
As the founder of CEO of the company that produces Wet lube, Michael Trigg understands what a slippery business intimate moments can be. But when he decided to propose to his boyfriend Percy Shroff, who once called him his "knight in shining armor," he took the idea literally and dressed up in an uncomfortable costume—and even got down on one knee—in front of friends and family to ask for his hand in marriage.
Check out the outrageous proposal below:
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Spectrum: 14 Queer Models
- Out's Best-Dressed Man of the Week: Jared Leto
- Straight Actor Raúl Castillo Plays Richie on Looking: He Talks About the New HBO Series
- Teen Wolf to Get Gayer With a New Out Athlete
- Exclusive: Behind the Scenes Footage of 2(X)IST’s Spring/Summer 2014 Collection