WATCH: Ben Cohen Waltzing
By Brandon Voss
Photo via Facebook
Has Ben Cohen gotten even stiffer since his sleeveless cha cha? Pulling off Lycra and sequins as a contestant on Strictly Come Dancing, the former rugby star — who'd hoped to be half of the show's first same-sex couple — had his second official dance on the U.K. reality competition.
"This is what I got up to last night with the lovely Kristina Rinanoff on Strictly Come Dancing," he wrote on Facebook. "We danced the waltz to what the World needs now.. I need to work on my smile and nerves. Lol."
Well, at least he's aware. Once again, the British gay ally and antibullying activist's dance didn't score very highly, but he did well enough to stick around for another week.
Check out his moves below:
- Go Behind The Scenes Of Neil Patrick Harris's Glitter-Filled Photo Shoot
- Neil Patrick Harris: His Metamorphosis From Doogie to Barney to Hedwig
- Neil Patrick Harris: Glitter & Glam
- 10 Things We Learned from Neil Patrick Harris
- Lorde Is Not Having Your Stupid Lesbian Joke
- WATCH: The Frozen Honest Trailer Starring Adele Dazeem