WATCH: Anti-Gay Activist Calls For Shep Smith To 'Come Out'
By Out.com Editors
1. Cliff Kincaid and his fellow anti-gay loons at the conservative group America's Survival Inc read Out magazine and saw that Fox News' Shepard Smith is on our gay power list. Now they're demanding he come out. "I don’t know about you, but if I was listed as one of the most powerful homosexuals in the media, I would first demand a retraction and probably sue for defamation and collect a lot of money. Shepherd Smith, according to my information, has never asked that that be taken down. He’s been one of Out magazine's most powerful media homosexuals for several years in a row," says Kincaid in this video. Kincaid is also worried that Fox News is becoming "homosexual propaganda." But what we want to know is why Kincaid is reading Out… We're fabulous, we know, but is that typical reading material for raging homophobes?
2. Seventy-four governments from different countries asked Facebook for personal information on over 38,000 users. Over half of those requests came from the United States.
3. Yes, there's tons and tons and tons of gay sex happening in Pakistan, but it's all still illegal.
4. Comedy Central's James Franco roast is chock full of gay jokes: at least 26 told by nine different comedians.
6. Here is the first official trailer for Dallas Buyers Club, in which Matthew McConaughey plays Ron Woodroof, an HIV-positive man who bypassed discrimination and bureaucracy to smuggle life-saving AIDS drugs into the United States.