Miley Cyrus Twerking On...Beetlejuice?
By Jesse Steinbach
"Is this a scene from the 1988 VMAs starring Michael Keaton? Probably not, because in 1988 Miley Cyrus was negative 4 years old, but if given the opportunity she probably would've twerked up on Beetlejuice because she just can't stop getting freaky like that, and she clearly knows what rhymes with "hug me," as evidenced by her full-twerk-mode VMA performance of "We Can't Stop," which included a guest spot on "Blurred Lines" and a free ride on Robin Thicke's jock!"
Here's the clip of Miley's actual performance at the VMAs:
[H/T MTV Buzzworthy]
- WATCH: The First Trailer For HBO's Adaptation Of 'The Normal Heart'
- Exclusive: Behind the Scenes Footage of 2(X)IST’s Spring/Summer 2014 Collection
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- Spectrum: 14 Queer Models
- Gay Fashion Blog - What Truman Says Goes
- Panti Bliss: The Drag Queen Who Rocked Ireland Soaks In the Aftermath