WATCH: NPH Talks Smurfs, Drugs On Kimmel
By Out.com Editors
Neil Patrick Harris stopped by Jimmy Kimmel Live last night to talk up his new movie, the Smurfs sequel, which he says isn't just fun for kids and for their parents, but for stoners and potentially other fun guys. "The Smurfs live in mushrooms!"
Then, in the second part of their conversation, the men discuss Harris's Emmy hosting duties and, of course, his and husband David Burtka's adorable twins, whose two-year old brains have yet to figure out a way into Harris's magical man cave. They will learn, though, and there will be broken crystal balls in Harris's future.
Harris's kids are also a topic in the third part of his appearance, which includes home video of son Gideon eating tuna. "It's like a Survivor challenge," Harris laughs. And it is!
Sadly, there was no talk of the actor's upcoming turn as Hedwig on Broadway, but you should still watch these videos of Harris and Kimmel yucking it up.
- Exclusive: Behind the Scenes Footage of 2(X)IST’s Spring/Summer 2014 Collection
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- Spectrum: 14 Queer Models
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Panti Bliss: The Drag Queen Who Rocked Ireland Soaks In the Aftermath
- Straight Actor Raúl Castillo Plays Richie on Looking: He Talks About the New HBO Series