What If It Were a 'Golden Girls World'
By Out.com Editors
We could probably watch this clip of the Golden Girls greatest boogy moments on a loop all day simply to see Betty White shake her moneymaker (and more!) on the dancefloor. But the serendipitous moments when Cher's single "Woman's World" seems to be the inevitable backup track to these sassy ladies only makes it that much better. Oh, and we totally forgot that Bea Arthur dressed up as Cher in an episode: Yay!
Watch it below:
- Neil Patrick Harris: His Metamorphosis From Doogie to Barney to Hedwig
- 10 Things We Learned from Neil Patrick Harris
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- WATCH: The Frozen Honest Trailer Starring Adele Dazeem
- Neil Patrick Harris: Glitter & Glam
- Actor Who Plays Hodor on Game of Thrones Comes Out in Understated Way