What If It Were a 'Golden Girls World'
By Out.com Editors
We could probably watch this clip of the Golden Girls greatest boogy moments on a loop all day simply to see Betty White shake her moneymaker (and more!) on the dancefloor. But the serendipitous moments when Cher's single "Woman's World" seems to be the inevitable backup track to these sassy ladies only makes it that much better. Oh, and we totally forgot that Bea Arthur dressed up as Cher in an episode: Yay!
Watch it below:
READER COMMENTS (
- The pill Truvada can prevent HIV: So why are so few gay men taking it?
- EastSiders Web Series Lands A Satellite Award Nomination
- What Are Nathan Lane & Patti LuPone Really Like? Here's the Broadway Gossip!
- Gay Men's Chorus Performs Parody of Joe Boxer Christmas Ad
- Lady Gaga Flashes Her Privates on the Cover of Candy Magazine (NSFW)
- Croatia Proves Why It Has The Hottest Men's Water Polo Team