WATCH: Now Gays Can Marry, Straight Guys Are Screwed
By Alex Panisch
With the SCOTUS decision dismantling DOMA, we’ve made a huge step forward toward equality. Maybe it was a decision founded on sound arguments and nuanced readings of the law or maybe they caved to CollegeHumor’s threat that we’d marry straight guys’ girlfriends. So in response to the ruling, Scotch Tape Productions has this to say on behalf of straight men everywhere: Help a hetero out!
Watch the clip below:
- WATCH: The First Trailer For HBO's Adaptation Of 'The Normal Heart'
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- Exclusive: Behind the Scenes Footage of 2(X)IST’s Spring/Summer 2014 Collection
- Spectrum: 14 Queer Models
- Straight Actor Raúl Castillo Plays Richie on Looking: He Talks About the New HBO Series
- Rockin' OUT in L.A.