WATCH: Johnny Depp Kisses Jimmy Kimmel Three Times
By Andrew Villagomez
On last night's Jimmy Kimmel Live, Johnny Depp stopped by to promote his new film, The Lone Ranger.
After sitting down, Kimmel goes and puts the moves on Depp, saying, "You have this very handsome, let's just be honest and say, beautiful face."
That gets the crowd cheering! And Depp goes the next step and plants a kiss on Kimmel's cheeks and sits down as Kimmel fans himself—but he's not done yet.
Depp gets back up and plants a smooch on Kimmel's lips. Kimmel fans himself again, and says "I've lost my train of thought," prompting Depp to go back for another kiss on the lips. Kimmel then joked, "That's more kissing than I did in all of high school." Which Depp responded, "Me too."
Depp also admitted that he has a thing for talk show hosts, which makes us now consider a career change.
Watch the video below Depp also talks about playing with Barbies and Kimmel observation how the Supreme Court Decision has had "such an immediate impact" on both of them:
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- Bianchi, Winterson Books Named Lambda Literary Award Finalists
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Out's Best-Dressed Man of the Week: Jared Leto
- Meet RuPaul's Drag Race's New, Bulgier Pit Crew
- Straight Actor Raúl Castillo Plays Richie on Looking: He Talks About the New HBO Series