1. A group of Communist anti-gay activists in Russia are demanding Elton John do an outfit change before a forthcoming tour to the former USSR. According to them, John's flamboyant costumes defy anti-gay "homosexual propaganda" laws.
2. Clement Meric, a 19-year-old gay activist from France, has died after being severely beaten by skinheads in Paris today.
3. A huge majority of Americans, 72%, now believe that marriage equality is "inevitable" here. That includes 59% of people who oppose it, according to Pew.
4. Florida's Hillsborough County Commission unanimously approved a lift of their previous ban on recognized gay pride.
5. New York's legendary Plaza hotel hosted its first same-sex marriage.
6. And now the trailer for Weeds creator Jenji Kohan's new NetFlix series Orange is the New Black, about a suburban mother and sometimes lesbian who lands in jail. Sounds familiar...