WATCH: Jinkx Monsoon Says Someone Should Kick Gwyneth Paltrow
By Diego James
We talked to America's newest drag super star, Jinkx Monsoon, yesterday following her Monday night coronation on RuPaul's Drag Race. Now US Weekly has an exclusive video interview with the "witty, campy and sweet drag queen," and of course she does have a sly side. As she explains in the interview:
"Gwyneth Paltrow -- she always looks like she's about to cry," Jinkx mused to Us Weekly during a post-win visit to our NYC offices. "I wish someone would just kick her and get it over with. But I loved her in The Royal Tenenbaums."
Best of all? She does a hilarious rendition of Anne Hathaway's "I Dreamed a Dream," and admits "[she] had me in tears in seconds" in Les Miserables. "I wanted to hate [the movie] but I couldn't!"
Watch the clip below:
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Rockin' OUT in L.A.
- Straight Actor Raúl Castillo Plays Richie on Looking: He Talks About the New HBO Series
- Bianchi, Winterson Books Named Lambda Literary Award Finalists
- How Monogamy Can Work For Two Men