30 Postcards: Swimming With The Great White
By Kevin Richberg
Jaws did a wonderful job of turning the public against the Great White, instilling a fear that takes loads of mental effort to overcome, so when I received a postcard from Port Lincoln, South Australia, suggesting I go out on a Great White dive, my curiosity was instantly piqued, and my blood pressure raised.
What I discover in this episode of 30 Postcards is that if you take the leap of faith and actually get into the ocean with these misunderstood “killing machines,” you’re guaranteed to sink any errant ideas and come out with a respect for this creature's deliberation and grace.
Take a look at this episode, and see for yourself.
- Tom Daley & Maria Bello Are Bi, Get Used To It
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- NBC To Spotlight Russia’s Human Rights Abuses During Olympics
- Meet the Queens of 'RuPaul's Drag Race' Season 6
- 10 Gayest Moments in 6 Episodes of 'Teen Wolf'
- The pill Truvada can prevent HIV: So why are so few gay men taking it?