30 Postcards: Swimming With The Great White
By Kevin Richberg
Jaws did a wonderful job of turning the public against the Great White, instilling a fear that takes loads of mental effort to overcome, so when I received a postcard from Port Lincoln, South Australia, suggesting I go out on a Great White dive, my curiosity was instantly piqued, and my blood pressure raised.
What I discover in this episode of 30 Postcards is that if you take the leap of faith and actually get into the ocean with these misunderstood “killing machines,” you’re guaranteed to sink any errant ideas and come out with a respect for this creature's deliberation and grace.
Take a look at this episode, and see for yourself.
- Neil Patrick Harris: His Metamorphosis From Doogie to Barney to Hedwig
- 10 Things We Learned from Neil Patrick Harris
- Neil Patrick Harris: Glitter & Glam
- WATCH: The Frozen Honest Trailer Starring Adele Dazeem
- 15 Most Ridiculous Real Housewives Taglines Ever
- Actor Who Plays Hodor on Game of Thrones Comes Out in Understated Way