Andy Cohen Tells Chris Brown to 'Suck It'
By Andrew Villagomez
Image via Bravo's The Dish
Everyone has been on Chris Brown since the Grammys this past Sunday, but can you blame them?
Bravo's Andy Cohen was "fired up" by Brown being the only one to not give Frank Ocean a standing ovation for his Grammy win on Sunday night. Brown was selected as Andy's "Jackhole of the Day" on Watch What Happens Live Sunday night, where Andy also provided a possible reason for Brown's lack of standing up: "The only reason I don't stand up when I'm supposed to is when I have a boner. So I think he had [one]."
He then had a few firey words for "Breezy": "Suck it Chris Brown, come get me!" View clip below:
I wonder if Andy would've reacted as Adele did if he'd been in attendance. As we saw later, she got up and gave Chris a piece of her mind.
READER COMMENTS (
- Lady Gaga Flashes Her Privates on the Cover of Candy Magazine (NSFW)
- The pill Truvada can prevent HIV: So why are so few gay men taking it?
- EastSiders Web Series Lands A Satellite Award Nomination
- Gay Men's Chorus Performs Parody of Joe Boxer Christmas Ad
- A Shirtless Michael J. Willett Performs Stripped Down Cover of Natasha Bedingfield
- Gay Pop Culture, Entertainment, Icons Popnography