Crate & Barrel Features Gay Couple
By Andrew Villagomez
Crate & Barrel joins the ranks of JC Penney, Gap, Ray-Ban, and several other companies who've been showcasing same-sex couples in advertisement and catalogs. The houseware and furniture retailer features a page of ideas on their website and catalog for a romantic night with your loved one, starring a mixed-race gay couple.
In the section, titled "Us & Always," it reads: "Spend a Saturday night at home, cooking together, dining together. Music, candlelight, and a good bottle of wine, and you can have the table as long as you like."
A photo of two men shows them smiling and enjoying a glass of wine. It's a bit of an ambiguous relationship. Maybe they're just really good friends!
Moving past the kitchen tools, pasta dishes, and different glasses of wine, we finally see the two men enjoying their meal in romantic candlelight setting. OK, so they could be having a special night before getting to know each other more intimately.
Check out Crate & Barrel's full January catalog here.
- Tom Daley Confirms It Was 'Love at First Sight' With Dustin Lance Black
- James Franco Teases "50 Shades of Batman and Robin"
- Lady Gaga Flashes Her Privates on the Cover of Candy Magazine (NSFW)
- GIF Wall: Model Marc Buckner Charms The Camera
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- The pill Truvada can prevent HIV: So why are so few gay men taking it?