Barney Frank's Entourage
By Jerry Portwood
“I’m hoping to get paid well to do what I do now for nothing,” Frank recently told a reporter for the Washington Post.
That's right, although 72-year-old Democrat from Massachusetts will be retiring in less than a month, that doesn't mean we won't be seeing him. As the Post reports, "Frank has retained Hollywood super-agent Ari Emanuel to ensure he is a paid fixture on cable television, the lecture circuit, in bookstores — and maybe the occasional sitcom or Broadway show. He has already sent his agent two book proposals, one offering a recipe for future liberal success and the other a 'semi-memoir' about the history of the gay rights movement."
The only thing he knows he won't be doing? "Not Fox."
Frank tied the knot with his boyfriend James Ready earlier this summer.
- 10 Things We Learned from Neil Patrick Harris
- Neil Patrick Harris: His Metamorphosis From Doogie to Barney to Hedwig
- WATCH: The Frozen Honest Trailer Starring Adele Dazeem
- Neil Patrick Harris: Glitter & Glam
- 15 Most Ridiculous Real Housewives Taglines Ever
- Need To Know: Looking’s Lauren Weedman And How She Frightened Scott Bakula