Do You Find This Guy Irresistible?
By Jeremy Kinser
Not one for false modesty, Nick Gruber, a model and former boyfriend of fashion mogul Calvin Klein, attempts to explain his appeal with this jaw-dropper: "I don't know why, but there's, like, something about me that attracts everyone."
In an interview with the New York Post, Gruber claims he was the first man with whom Calvin ever fell in love. "I don't know why, but there's, like, something about me that attracts everyone," he tells the paper. "I have a nickname called Romeo. I get every girl, and even guys. Something about me draws them all in."
The 22-year-old is currently penning Obsession: My Life With Calvin Klein, a tell-all about the relationship with the designer who is 48 years his senior. It appears that nothing comes between him and his Calvin.
- WATCH: The First Trailer For HBO's Adaptation Of 'The Normal Heart'
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- Straight Actor Raúl Castillo Plays Richie on Looking: He Talks About the New HBO Series
- Exclusive: Behind the Scenes Footage of 2(X)IST’s Spring/Summer 2014 Collection
- Looking Sneak Peek: The Finale
- Zachary Quinto on the Epic Kirk-Spock Bromance