Kylie Dances with the Stars
By Benjamin Lindsay
As if we haven't been hearing from Kylie enough lately, she's taking over the U.S. prime time and late night circuit this week to promote her latest album, The Abbey Road Sessions. The album has been making waves overseas, debuting at No. 2 on the UK albums chart to (mostly) favorable reviews.
Minogue set the stage ablaze on last night's Dancing with the Stars, performing her '80s classic, "Locomotion." Host Tom Bergeron could hardly contain his excitement, twice exclaiming, "Now that's how you kick off a show!" It was hardly Minogue's first time performing for DWTS, and we bet it won't be her last.
Catch last night's performance below, and tune in to The Tonight Show with Jay Leno tonight to watch her to it all over again.
- Dustin Lance Black Hits Back at Alma Mater For Shaming Him
- 10 Transgender People Shattering Entertainment's Glass Ceiling
- 20 Power Couples You Should Know
- The 8th Annual Power 50
- Watch the Latest Trailer for HBO's Adaptation of 'The Normal Heart'
- The Straight Gay World of MSNBC anchor & politics wonk Steve Kornacki