Kylie Dances with the Stars
By Benjamin Lindsay
As if we haven't been hearing from Kylie enough lately, she's taking over the U.S. prime time and late night circuit this week to promote her latest album, The Abbey Road Sessions. The album has been making waves overseas, debuting at No. 2 on the UK albums chart to (mostly) favorable reviews.
Minogue set the stage ablaze on last night's Dancing with the Stars, performing her '80s classic, "Locomotion." Host Tom Bergeron could hardly contain his excitement, twice exclaiming, "Now that's how you kick off a show!" It was hardly Minogue's first time performing for DWTS, and we bet it won't be her last.
Catch last night's performance below, and tune in to The Tonight Show with Jay Leno tonight to watch her to it all over again.
- Exclusive: Behind the Scenes Footage of 2(X)IST’s Spring/Summer 2014 Collection
- Straight Actor Raúl Castillo Plays Richie on Looking: He Talks About the New HBO Series
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- The Before-and-After Pics of the Phony Duck Dynasty Clan
- Looking Sneak Peek: The Finale