How Trashy Is Dolly Parton's Halloween Costume?
By Jeremy Kinser
Dolly Parton can't go anywhere incognito. TMZ's cameras caught the iconic entertainer entering a Los Angeles restaurant and asked about her visit to Trashy Lingerie, a custom-made lingerie shop, earlier in the week. Parton shares that it was for her Halloween costume, before quickly dashing into the eaterie.
"We have fun at Halloween," Parton later tells the cameraman, who catches her as climbs into her limo. "I have two pumpkins," she says, as she places her hands on her breasts. "That's all I care about."
Watch the TMZ video below.
- Dustin Lance Black Hits Back at Alma Mater For Shaming Him
- 20 Power Couples You Should Know
- 10 Queer Social Media Stars Ruling the Internet
- The Straight Gay World of MSNBC anchor & politics wonk Steve Kornacki
- Watch the New Trailer for Orange Is the New Black Season 2
- Calpernia Adams: Tranny Is a Dumb Word But Don't Ban It