How Trashy Is Dolly Parton's Halloween Costume?
By Jeremy Kinser
Dolly Parton can't go anywhere incognito. TMZ's cameras caught the iconic entertainer entering a Los Angeles restaurant and asked about her visit to Trashy Lingerie, a custom-made lingerie shop, earlier in the week. Parton shares that it was for her Halloween costume, before quickly dashing into the eaterie.
"We have fun at Halloween," Parton later tells the cameraman, who catches her as climbs into her limo. "I have two pumpkins," she says, as she places her hands on her breasts. "That's all I care about."
Watch the TMZ video below.
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- Bianchi, Winterson Books Named Lambda Literary Award Finalists
- Martha Stewart’s Sex Tips Are As Good Her Baking Tips
- Spectrum: 14 Queer Models
- Teen Wolf to Get Gayer With a New Out Athlete
- Straight Actor Raúl Castillo Plays Richie on Looking: He Talks About the New HBO Series