Broadway for Obama
By Out.com Editors
It's sort of spirit week for Democrats this week with the convention in full swing in Charlotte. So what better way than to get the actors involved in continuing a sort of pep rally for their team. The cutest brother-sister team of Celia (Peter and the Starcatcher) and Andrew Keenan-Bolger (Newsies) have combined forces to create Broadway for Obama, so that the Broadway community can unite and support the president's reelection campaign.
As the duo state in the video below, they are starting with "Saturday Obama Swag," so want Broadway actors who support Obama to wear "Obama gear"—hats, T-shirts, a button—and for fans to do the say (you'll get a hug, "or some extra attention," they promise). For more information about their initiatives, check out the Broadway for Obama Facebook page.
- James Franco Teases "50 Shades of Batman and Robin"
- Tom Daley Confirms It Was 'Love at First Sight' With Dustin Lance Black
- The pill Truvada can prevent HIV: So why are so few gay men taking it?
- EastSiders Web Series Lands A Satellite Award Nomination
- Have 30 Minutes to Watch a Lana Del Rey's Short Film?
- Gay Men's Chorus Performs Parody of Joe Boxer Christmas Ad