Broadway for Obama
By Out.com Editors
It's sort of spirit week for Democrats this week with the convention in full swing in Charlotte. So what better way than to get the actors involved in continuing a sort of pep rally for their team. The cutest brother-sister team of Celia (Peter and the Starcatcher) and Andrew Keenan-Bolger (Newsies) have combined forces to create Broadway for Obama, so that the Broadway community can unite and support the president's reelection campaign.
As the duo state in the video below, they are starting with "Saturday Obama Swag," so want Broadway actors who support Obama to wear "Obama gear"—hats, T-shirts, a button—and for fans to do the say (you'll get a hug, "or some extra attention," they promise). For more information about their initiatives, check out the Broadway for Obama Facebook page.
- WATCH: The First Trailer For HBO's Adaptation Of 'The Normal Heart'
- From Here On Out: The Music Remix
- Model Watch: Adonis Bosso & Juan Betancourt in 'Horizon'
- Spectrum: 14 Queer Models
- Exclusive: Behind the Scenes Footage of 2(X)IST’s Spring/Summer 2014 Collection
- Bear Rapper Big Dipper: I Won’t Sleep With My Fans