UPDATE: Raven-Symoné Tweets Non-Answer About Sexual Orientation
By Diego James
We reached out to Raven-Symoné last week to see if she had a statement for her fans and the public about the news that she was living with AzMarie Livingstone that was published by the National Enquirer, but we received no comment.
But Raven took Twitter to kinda answer questions about rumors of her sexuality.
Here, we've transcribed it for you: "I'm living my PERSONAL life the way I'm happiest. I'm not one, in my 25 year career to disclose who I'm dating. and I shall not start now....My sexual orientation is mine, and the person I'm datings to know. I'm not one for a public display of my life...However that is my right as a HUMAN BEing whether straight or gay. To tell or not to tell. As long as I'm not harming anyone...I am a light being made from love. And my career is the only thing I would like to put on display, not my personal life. Kisses!"
So there's your answer? It's a non-answer that seems to state: Leave me alone, bitches! We wish we were a "light being made from love." Or maybe we are and have just not discovered it yet. And it's time to come out as a love being!
We said it before, and we'll say it again: THAT's SO RAVEn! (capitalization meant to mimic that of its inspiration.)
- Tom Ford and Richard Buckley Forever
- EXCLUSIVE: Arrange Covers P!nk’s ‘Don’t Let Me Get Me'
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Francois Ozon's Young and Beautiful Is an Instant Classic
- Cast of Fun Home & Alison Bechdel Visited South Carolina to Counter Homophobic Controversy
- The New State of Kevin Allison: Unashamed, Unfiltered but Always Honest