Kelly Osbourne and Andrej Pejic Among NewNowNext Honorees
By Joshua Gardner
You won’t have to wait until the April 9 airdate to get all the juicy tidbits from Logo’s NewNowNext Awards!
The show has already been taped and the award winners along with the rulers of the red carpet have been revealed.
We won’t spoil it all for you (we’ll let you do that yourself), but there are some things we just have to share.
Host Kelly Osbourne took her style as well as the rules of physics to the limit by managing to cram seven costume changes into the show, including a slinky metallic evening gown to match her silver hair and a super-hero inspired spandex unitard complete with bright yellow cape.
Interestingly, this is the same Kelly Osbourne who claimed victory in the night’s “Beyond Style” award, alongside the mesmerizing, ambiguous male model (and Out cover boy) Andrej Pejic.
And while the two of them may wear clothes the best, the show gleefully honored another pretty young thing just because she looks hot.
One of the “Cause You’re Hot” awards went to everyone’s favorite lesbian cheerleader from Glee, Naya Rivera, who thanked the show by tweeting, “New Now Next awards thinks I'm hot?! Thank you!”
About a bajillion other celebs showed up, including Adam Lambert and the Hunger Games’ Josh Hutcherson.
Be sure to check out the show, Monday at 10 on Logo to see who won the show’s other zany awards. Sneak peek below!
- WATCH: The First Trailer For HBO's Adaptation Of 'The Normal Heart'
- Need To Know: Looking’s Lauren Weedman And How She Frightened Scott Bakula
- Casting Net: MTV's Awkward Adds 2 New Gay Characters
- Looking GIF-cap: Thank You for Being a Friend
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film