Dave Franco: 'You've Literally Seen Me Have Sex With Myself'
By Out.com Editors
Dave Franco might not yet be as famous as his big brother, James, but he seems to have the same disinterest in boundaries.
The young actor, who has a role in this weekend’s box-office behemoth 21 Jump Street, revealed to GQ that a video he made for hilarious video site Funny or Die played on what’s his most, uh, intimate expression.
"It's an exaggerated version of what is probably my sex face," he told the magazine.
And Franco wasn’t at it alone.
"The most uncomfortable thing is that there had to be a body double the whole time," Franco, who played a guy trying to seduce himself, revealed. "My friend who's directing it put his shirt over his head, he just couldn't take it, and I was like, 'Dude, if I'm fucking doing this, you're fucking watching me!' "
A lot more people will be watching Franco soon enough. He’s starring alongside Nicholas Hoult in the upcoming zombie flick Warm Bodies and will be joining Mark Ruffalo, Morgan Freeman, and Woody Harrelson in next year’s Now You See Me.
No matter how famous he gets, though, it sounds like his Funny or Die role is one that Franco might not ever forget.
"When people bring it up now, I get bashful,” he said, “because it's like you've literally seen me have sex with myself."
- The Straight Gay World of MSNBC anchor & politics wonk Steve Kornacki
- Dustin Lance Black Hits Back at Alma Mater For Shaming Him
- 10 Transgender People Shattering Entertainment's Glass Ceiling
- 10 Queer Social Media Stars Ruling the Internet
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Calpernia Adams: Tranny Is a Dumb Word But Don't Ban It