Sundance Film Festival Kicks Off: What Are The Gayest Movies At The Fest?
By Out.com Editors
ME At The ZOO
Named for the first video ever uploaded to YouTube, this Kickstarter-funded film follows the trials and tribulations of one of the Internet’s most misunderstood heroes: Chris Crocker. You might remember him from the classic “Leave Britney Alone” video, but Crocker’s videos have been viewed more than 270 million times and this movie explores his life and the effects of being “raised on the Internet.”
- Tom Daley Confirms It Was 'Love at First Sight' With Dustin Lance Black
- James Franco Teases "50 Shades of Batman and Robin"
- The pill Truvada can prevent HIV: So why are so few gay men taking it?
- WATCH: Chris Lilley Teases New 'Summer Heights High' Spin-Off
- Gay Men's Chorus Performs Parody of Joe Boxer Christmas Ad
- Have 30 Minutes to Watch a Lana Del Rey's Short Film?