Amos Mac and Zackary Drucker's New Photo Project
By Adam Rathe
We’ve long been fans of Original Plumbing, the quarterly magazine for trans guys that photographer and editor Amos Mac puts out from his home base in Brooklyn. More recently, we’ve fallen for Translady Fanzine, which is Mac’s new and sort of self-explanatory project.
The latest issue of the magazine is a collaboration between Mac and artist Zackary Drucker. It features a series of letters between the two as well as a portfolio of Mac’s photos of the absolutely stunning Drucker during a winter weekend at her parents place near Syracuse.
A number of the photos are currently on display at Los Angeles’ Luis De Jesus gallery in a show called Distance is where the heart is, home is where you hang your heart—up through Jan. 21—and we’ve got a selection here for you check out here.
- My 10 Most Shocking Memories of Michael Alig
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Beyoncé Liberated
- EXCLUSIVE: Matt Bomer Explains How The Normal Heart Changed His Life
- EXCLUSIVE: Beyoncé Debuts Free Remixes of 'Blow' & 'XO'
- Dustin Lance Black Hits Back at Alma Mater For Shaming Him
- Gay Pop Culture, Entertainment, Icons Popnography