Matt Bomer to Play Gay Husband in Dustin Lance Black's Play, '8'
By Jerry Portwood
Michael Musto is reporting over at The Village Voice that Matt Bomer is to play opposite Cheyenne Jackson in the upcoming Broadway reading of Dustin Lance Black's play 8, about the fight for gay marriage. According to Musto's unnamed source: "Bomer and Jackson will be playing real life husbands Paul Katami and Jeff Zarrillo, central litigants in the Prop 8 trials."
The cast will also include: Morgan Freeman, Marisa Tomei, Anthony Edwards, John Lithgow, Bradley Whitford, and Rob Reiner.
Bomer is openly partnered with Simon Halls and the couple have kids.
READER COMMENTS (
- A GAY LOVE LETTER TO JAMES FRANCO
- Chris Tyler's Pop Culture Obsession With Blowjobs, Gaga & TRL Is Changing the Face of Drag
- Dustin Lance Black Hits Back at Alma Mater For Shaming Him
- Up in Arms
- The Straight Gay World of MSNBC anchor & politics wonk Steve Kornacki
- 10 Queer Social Media Stars Ruling the Internet