Matt Bomer to Play Gay Husband in Dustin Lance Black's Play, '8'
By Jerry Portwood
Michael Musto is reporting over at The Village Voice that Matt Bomer is to play opposite Cheyenne Jackson in the upcoming Broadway reading of Dustin Lance Black's play 8, about the fight for gay marriage. According to Musto's unnamed source: "Bomer and Jackson will be playing real life husbands Paul Katami and Jeff Zarrillo, central litigants in the Prop 8 trials."
The cast will also include: Morgan Freeman, Marisa Tomei, Anthony Edwards, John Lithgow, Bradley Whitford, and Rob Reiner.
Bomer is openly partnered with Simon Halls and the couple have kids.
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Warwick Rowers: Bigger, Longer & Uncut
- Josh Hutcherson says: best thing for his 'Hunger Games' character might be a threesome
- All The Men Josh Hutcherson Has Crushed On
- The Men Who Want AIDS—and How It Improved Their Lives
- Watch: Tom Ford On How To Take Care Of Your Skin