The Proenza Schouler Boys Caught in Their Underwear
By Max Berlinger
"There was this time when we were still living in our studio, and some big important magazine was coming to see the collection for the first time. We were such messes back then and hadn’t realized the clocks had changed an hour back. It was early morning and we were doing the final lint-rolling still in our pajamas (read: underwear!) thinking we were totally on time, when the elevator door opened and the editor-in-chief of the magazine walked in. There we were, lint-rolling half-naked. We were mortified."
-Jack McCullough and Lazaro Hernandez tell Barneys of one of their first meetings when launching their line. We bet it was Anna and we wish we had been there.
- Decorate Your Christmas Tree With Shirtless Mermen Ornaments
- WATCH: Carmen Carrera & Her Victoria's Secret Dream
- WATCH: Oscar Isaac Performs Folk Version of Katy Perry's 'Roar'
- A Pope is Person of the Year: Edie Windsor is No. 3
- India Reinstates Gay Sex Ban
- The pill Truvada can prevent HIV: So why are so few gay men taking it?