Chatter: Rosie Perez
By Jessanne Collins
"Hi, I'm Rosie Perez and I'm here talking to you today about the gays. I'm from Bushwick. For those of you who are clueless it's in Brooklyn. It's also known as the fourth largest city in the nation. So, if you're gay, and for some crazy reason you want to get married, you can't do it here, or anywhere in the state of New York for that matter. Maybe in Iowa but not here; are you kidding me? Iowa's got the jump on us New York. We're the worlds freaking city. We take the lead and dictate to the rest on how to do things. And you cannot tie the knot if you bat for the other team. How whack is that? This is an embarrassment."-- The ever-awesome Rosie Perez in a new PSA for Fight Back New York
- Quote of the Day: Bill Hader Wanted Stefon's Goodbye to Be Emotional
- The pill Truvada can prevent HIV: So why are so few gay men taking it?
- Gay Men's Chorus Performs Parody of Joe Boxer Christmas Ad
- Croatia Proves Why It Has The Hottest Men's Water Polo Team
- Lady Gaga Flashes Her Privates on the Cover of Candy Magazine (NSFW)
- Good Morning, Juan Betancourt!